Join our helpdesk in the heart of Utrecht to support your fellow-expats!
You will attend our information morning in The Hauge to get started. Our next information morning will be held on Tuesday September 11, 2018.
What we offer
Volunteering for ACCESS is a rewarding way of using your existing skills and adding to your experience during your stay in the Netherlands. Furthermore it provides you with an opportunity to meet people, create community and give back.
What are the benefits?
- Work in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Provide support to the international community in the Netherlands
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Improve existing skills while learning new ones
- Be a part of a creative team
- Use spare time constructively helping others
- Benefit from our extensive resources
- Meet new people and develop your network
How to register
Should you meet the minimum requirements listed below, you are welcome to apply by clicking the pink button below
- For EU citizens, you must have a BSN number. For non-EU citizens, you must have a valid work permit.
- You must have a proficient level of English: spoken and written.
- Our volunteer work is flexible. We ask for a minimum commitment of four hours per week for three months within the office hours of 09:00 – 17:00 Tuesday and Thursday.
- Unfortunately candidates actively conducting a job search cannot be considered for volunteer positions.
- You must have had significant expatriate experience. Extended foreign student experiences and/or worldwide business travel does not, unfortunately, qualify.
Meet all the requirements? Then apply!
Please note, your registration for the Information Morning is not complete until you have RECEIVED CONFIRMATION from ACCESS.